If you have been considering getting a vehicle wrap done on your company car or fleet vehicles, here are some interesting facts about how amazingly effective and inexpensive it really is.
Do you know of any other form of advertising that can deliver 104,958 impressions for only $41.65 per month? You can’t even put an ad in the local newspaper for a week at that amount!
(Consider the number of impressions made with a $20,000 advertising investment)
A $20,000 advertising investment can buy:
– 8.4 million impressions from vehicle wraps (in ONLY ONE YEAR)
– 900,000 listeners reached by radio (10-12 commercials of 30 seconds in length over a 6 week period)
– 700,000 impressions in one month from billboards
– 600,000 impressions in two months from 5-7 buses
– 600,000 households reached in a home mailing (Value Pak type of envelope)
– 20,000 addresses reached with direct mail (such as a single postcard mailer)
Now consider the cost of a vehicle wrap over varying periods of time.
Assuming the vehicle graphics cost an average initial investment of $3,000 and kept for a full average lifetime of 6 years, the company can expect a marketing cost of:
– $500 per year
– $41.65 per month
– $9.61 per week
– $1.37 per day
Benefits of mobile marketing with vehicles:
– Vehicle advertising is the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising.
– Make a powerful impact with a 10-foot graphic up close and personal.
– Reaches more consumers at a lower Cost Per Thousand than ALL other forms of outdoor advertising.
– Vehicle marketing reaches nearly 85% of people in all income levels
– Wraps are ideal for promoting your company brand, products, services, or events.
– One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000-80,000 impressions daily.
– Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than other advertising media.
– 30% of mobile outdoor viewers indicate they base buying decisions on ads they see.
– The opportunity to reach commuters on highways, city streets, and parking lots.
– Unlike home mailers, your advertisements are not compared side-by-side to your competitors.
– Powerful visual messages can target consumers of all ages and ethnic groups.
– Reach audiences of all ages, gender, backgrounds, income, and professions.
– Reach high amounts of pedestrian traffic.
– Mobile flexibility allows you to position your vehicle ad almost anywhere you want.
– Mobile advertising reaches consumers not exposed to newspaper and television.
– Every traffic jam becomes a marketing opportunity.
When comparing impressions made per dollar, a vehicle wrap can deliver 2,520 impressions per dollar spent on advertising.
– 5600% better than radio
– 7200% better than billboards
So the choice is pretty clear. To get the most bang for your buck putting a wrap on your car, truck, trailer, or fleet vehicle will get you the most exposure and return on your investment.